Welcome

Dear Visitor,

I am very pleased to welcome you to my blog
Please allow me to take you on the journey of my life in Paris as I explore it...







5 jan 2011

Dining out: Le grand colbert

- A traditional Parisian brasserie -


 As Diane Keaton can't stop talking about 'le grand colbert' in the movie 'something's gotta give', I had to see and taste it for myself.

And she sure did have a point - when entering the old town house, and admiring the impeccable interior with high walls, relics, sculpted pilasters and their consoles, mosaique floors and pompeian style paintings you know your are in for a treat.

The menu suggests a typical Parisian dinner, from fresh sea food platters, onion soup, escargots to blanquette, steak with french fries and beef tartare, finishing with a splendid dessert like crêpes suzette, profiteroles with hot chocolate or tarte tatin.

The setting is perfect for impressing your date, celebrating a birthday or enjoying a nice dinner with friends and family - This address sure is a keeper.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten