Welcome

Dear Visitor,

I am very pleased to welcome you to my blog
Please allow me to take you on the journey of my life in Paris as I explore it...







20 jan 2011

Marché Saint Pierre

- How to spice up your creative life -

Who would ever think that you would find the worlds largest fabric market at the foot of Montmartre.
One big fabric store next too an even bigger fabric store. When entering this walhalla of jersey, satin, linen and faux fur, you feel your inner Coco, Valentino and even YSL coming up. 



Yarns and yarns of beautiful (and also very ugly) fabrics make you want to grab a sewing machine. All of the sudden you are convinced that you are able to create your own Chanel jacket, red Valentino evening gown and YSL smoking. Or how about your own Vera Wang wedding dress...

But than again when you snap back in to real life,you realise that you have never sewn anything - let alone an of the runway designer look.

So I guess, this little tip comes in handy whenever you are in need of a little creative pick-me-up. Marché St. Pierre is the place to make your wildest dream come true, that is for 50 seconds... 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten